1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
I guess the second one: looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling me how they feel; especially when they take too long to build up words. The minutes feel like hours.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
I don’t really remember. Recently I have been like: “Oh well” instead of being angry.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
My family, of course. I’d tell them I love them so much, and please deactivate my Facebook and Twitter account, but keep my blogs.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
No, I won’t tell anyone I’m going to die. I would keep on doing my daily routines and really enjoy it. I won’t be afraid, actually, because I’m going to meet the one who loves me the most. In fact, I worry more about those people I would leave.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
Love; because where there is love, ideally, there would be trust (well, this answer is given after a short discussion with my sister)
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
I have time to save the dogs, but well, I do not really trust my ability to swim so more likely I would tell someone and ask them to save the dog instead; then I’m off to work.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
Hard question. I’d choose none. I’d prefer the one I trust.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
“I’m sorry, I didn’t know; but I have never seen you that way before. Well, how about we give it a month and then I’ll tell you how I feel about us being together?”
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
I guess I won’t; because actually the last person who I know died wasn’t really the person I know personally.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
As proud as I can be, yes. LOL
11. Does love = sex?
Of course no. Parent’s love toward children doesn’t involve sex!
12. Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employees. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
It depends. If I have family to support, I won’t; but if I have other income, yes I would
13. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
It was around end of October; to my friend; that I want to settle things between us LOL.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
It was harder to tell someone I love him. Totally much harder.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
It was kind of hard to give up on my first love (as honest as I could be). Well I guess, the fact that it was my first love is the reason why I had a hard time to let it go.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
I guess I said it the last time to my best friend, like…weeks ago?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
No, I wouldn’t change anything. I guess I live my life pretty well, and I believe that everything goes according to God’s bigger plan.
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
No. I do not believe myself doing CPR to someone dying.
19. You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
One hell of a question. (After 10 minutes) No, I won’t choose now!
20. Are you old fashioned?
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
Umm, referring to number 13. I didn’t expect anything in return.
22. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
True love with broken heart. In order to live, people have to love. We have to feel, even if it means risking our hearts.
23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I want a sneak peek to my future.