1. Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
Closed, of course. All doors in my bedroom have to be completely shut
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Not really since I never use them anyway
3. Where is your next vacation?
Haven’t planned any yet. Too many Christmas parties these days
4. Who do you think reads these?
…My blog reader…?
5. Do you have a calendar in your room?
Are the calendars on my phone or laptop counted as calendars?
6. What’s your plan for the day?
Take a day off.
7. Are you reading any books right now?
Nope. Haven’t bought new books.
8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
YES. When I was a kid, I used to count my steps anywhere I go, like some kind of a game with myself.
9. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Every day. While humming. While alone.
10. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
NO. And I hate people who do, especially when they are borrowing my pencils or pens.
11. What is your Song of the Week?
Haven’t got one. Oh, there is one song stuck on my head these days: Miss You Most (at Christmas Time) – Mariah Carey
12. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
What do you mean is it okay? Real men wear pink.
13. Do you still watch cartoons?
14. What is your favorite love movie?
Used to be The Notebook, but recently I have no favorite love movie.
15. What do you drink with dinner?
With Chinese food, I go with ice tea. Western food, I go with coke. With Italian food, I go with Italian soda.
16. What do you dip chicken nuggets in?
17. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Life of Pi, Memoirs of Geisha, Disney Pixar Up, 500 Days of Summer, The Shawshank Redemption, Spirited Away, 3 Idiots, and I guess many more
18. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I guess it was last month for my best friend’s birthday along with the present.
19. What is your favorite food/cuisine?
I love food. No exception. Period.
20. Can you change the oil on a car?
I cannot drive yet (for the moment), so yeah.
21. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I know the best place to eat for breakfast – it is when you are on vacation and go for hotels, and usually they provide bunch of types of food for breakfast. I usually eat as much food as I can, so no, there is no best thing to eat for breakfast. I eat everything, as much as I can. LOL.
22. What is your usual bedtime?
It used to be at 10, but recently I get so many things to do (and think about) so I go at 12.
23. Are you lazy?
What kind of question is this?
24. Afraid of heights?
Yes. Whenever I go to a mall that goes up really high, or riding a roller coaster, I got chilled up. If I were on a roller coaster, I usually would close my eyes along the ride. LOL.
25. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Astronauts. Typical kids.
26. Hot tea or cold tea?
Cold. Always. Unless I am sick.
27. Tea or coffee?
28. Favorite kind of cookies?
The ones with chocochips. CHOCOCHIPS!!!!!!!
29. Can you swim well?
Well enough to keep me from drowning, but not fast enough to win any competitions. Like, seriously. I swim slowly.
30. Can you hold your breath without manually holding your nose?
31. Who do you want to see right now?
I haven’t showered yet so, no body.